Please listen to a special message from Pastor Tony Kohout regarding the requirements set forth by Governor Northam on how Religious Services must be conducted in Phase One.
Follow the link below to read the complete set of requirements in” Safer at Home: Phase One – Religious Services”
Returning to BRBC on May 17th for 10:45 a.m. service:
- Plan to arrive no later than 10:15 a.m.
- Park in every other space
- Ushers will assist you into the building
- BRBC plans to have everyone seated and 6 ft. apart by 10:30 a.m.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory
- No physical contact
- Wash hands
- Use sanitizer
- Practice social distancing, stay 6 ft. apart
- Do not use hymnals
COVID-19 ONLINE RESOURCES
CDC’s Main COVID-19 Web page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Virginia’s State Health Portal: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
Virginia’s Website: www.virginia.gov
Links and information to CDC, Department of Health, DMV, Daily Briefings/Announcements by the Governor, the VA Employment Commission, and more.